DEMETER VTBP 201 800D Bass Pre Power Amp 800 watts RMS 4 ohms Awesome
What a beautiful guitar! I don't really know what it is worth, so I am going to start the auction at the price I paid for it. Good luck to all on this vintage "Golden Era" Jose Ramirez.
This is the "quality" studio guitar offered by Jose Ramirez in his shop back in the 60's. Harrison's was the cheaper Rondella style. This one is better. Please see this website...
This is a Jose Ramirez Estudio guitar from 1969. The guitar is in good shape for being 43 years old. The neck is straight and it plays fine. The bridge has no bellying and the bridge itself is solid with no signs of stress. Under a black light this guitar glows! I believe it is the original finish. The nut and bridge are both carved bone.
The gentleman I bought it off recieved the guitar in his uncles will. He didn't play guitar, so it sat under his bed for 20 years. It did get dry and a few cracks occured. One is on the treble side of the neck. It is stable and has 2 braces that run under it that are still tight. Shouldn't be an issue. There is another one that goes from the sound hole, under the bridge to the binding, but that one was cleated a LONG time ago and is not a issue. There is a couple other very small crack lines on the bass side of the bridge, but after humidifing the guitar for 2 weeks, they closed up. The back and sides have no cracks. The entire structure of the guitar is fine. No separation in the binding area. The fretboard has a crack for the first 6-7 frets. After the humidification process, this too closed up. Should not be an issue. I will keep humitifing the guitar untill sold.
The guitar has been completely checked out, cleaned, and restrung. All the braces are rock solid. All 7 of the fan braces are fine. The guitar is light as a feather. Plays fine and has a nice bite to it. The entire sound box vibrates loudly and sustains nice. Sound is subjective, so hard to relate, but the ballance is nice. Across all the strings it rings loud and clear.
There are several wear marks on the guitar please see all the pictures below before making a bid. I would have no problem playing this right now. Nothing that I noted keeps the guitar from being played and enjoyed right now.
Check out the hand carved tuners too. Amazing detail.
Right click and open in a new window this link for all the pictures in high resolution.
1. Payment should be within 3 days. Things happen, just let me know. If you find you don't want the item, please understand there is time and costs involved. An eBay "cancel transaction" process will need to be completed.
2. You can contact me directly if you call 952-826-9589.
3. This is business, but it should be fun too. I enjoy what I do and I hope that you enjoy working with me.
4. Other payment methods might work. Call me and let's talk.
5. Prices are not set in stone, but I must make a profit (or I am out of business). If the item has been around a while, call me, we can work out a deal.
6. If paying by Paypal, it must be a confirmed address. I ship by paypal address, NOT eBay.
1. International Shipping is welcome. Please check with me for costs & payment types. Australia, Russia, and some other countries might be higher.
2. Shipping costs include packaging materials, fuel, time, and the actual shipping costs. I will combine shipping on multiple items. Please check with me for the amount of discount.
3. You may return the item for a refund if….
(a) The item isn’t in the described condition.
(b) You send it back within 48 hours of receiving it.
(c) It is in the condition I sent it to you.
4. I ship USPS. They are the safest. I will ship other means, but shipping costs will increase.
5. I pack very well, but sometimes damage occurs. If your item is damaged…
(a) Do not send it back.
(b) Keep all the packing material.
(c) Let me know ASAP.
(d) I will contact the shipper and they will send somebody out to inspect the item.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
214 total views, 1 so far today